Software Developer (Front-End)
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
We are seeking for an experienced Front End Developer who is passionate about building desktop/mobile web applications for Volare™, an account receivable management system that is used by finance institutions, telecommunications, insurance companies, and government agencies.
- Develop solutions and customisation by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigate problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop features within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Design and build product deliverables according to specifications, escalate technical design or specification issues to business analyst/project manager, and work within a given time frame to complete coding.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings in a positive manner.
- Share information with team members.
- Be comfortable in working with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other team members to apply new ideas, practices and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as required, including covering absences/leave where require.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Tools : Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- 2+ years software development experience
- Experience developing data-driven applications utilising significant database engines as part of the overall application architecture (e.g. SQL)
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows on desktop, server, tablet and mobile systems