Project Manager (Software)
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
We are looking for a Project Manager who has delivered medium to complex enterprise software project. You’ll be in charge of delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
In accord with Stampede Solution vision, we hope our Project Managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
Focus on meeting project commitments, including communications with clients, stakeholders, etc.
- Lead the design, testing, planning and implesmentation of assigned projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the company
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Develop methods to monitor project progress
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to management
- Work cross-functionally to solve problem and implement changes
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions to management
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements within project scope
- Attend and contribute to team meetings in a positive manner.
- Share information with team members.
- Be comfortable in working with all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other team members to apply new ideas, practices, and tools to improve the team’s effectiveness.
- Perform other duties as required, including covering absences/leave where required.
College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
5+ years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects.
- Strong and tested project management skills, including risk management
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff
Understand who is the client and what are the client’s needs; provide realistic expectations; establish specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitor client satisfaction